What is this course all about?
- Over the course of 7 modules, I will provide you with a fast track “Art School” experience! You will learn all the most important art and design foundations, as well as shortcuts and techniques to improve your portfolio and create more professional pieces.
Who is this class designed for?
- Anyone planning to pursue art professionally, improve their hobby, or just get a jump start before heading off to a formal art school. I guarantee you'll be ahead of the game!
Why take this course?
- I went to art school, so you don't have to! Formal art education has become increasingly expensive and out of reach for many aspiring artists, and I want to provide a fun and informative alternative! I designed this course to include not only the traditional elements of art education, but all so the most important skills and tools I've discovered post art school. I hope to put a refreshing spin on the core foundations, while creating a welcoming, non-competitive environment for artists of all levels and backgrounds.
- I created this course to embody the course I always wanted to take but could never find! I hope you'll take this creative journey with me and join me on board the, “Art School Express.”
What are the requirements?
- All materials are OPTIONAL. Materials & mediums will be explored in the course, and students can choose which they'd like to purchase.
- Previous art classes are helpful but NOT REQUIRED. This class is open to all levels.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 60 lectures and 6 hours of content!
- Create illustrations that utilize the fundamentals of style, design, composition, and color theory.
- Effectively use reference photos and digital tools to improve perspective and anatomy.
- Use the professional illustration process to communicate and work with clients.
- Manage work time and meet deadlines.
- Apply instructor critiques to their own work, and critique the work of other students.
What is the target audience?
- All art skill levels, mediums and styles are welcome.
- This course is for any artist planning to pursue art professionally, improve their hobby, or prepare for formal art education. This course is designed to be a fast track "art school" overview that focuses on fundamentals.
- This course is NOT for those looking for specific training in figure drawing, painting, or other in depth techniques.
- This course is intended to be "self guided." Instructor will provide TWO formal critiques over the entirety of the course. Students are expected to comment and critique each other if more feedback is desired.
What is the cost break down?
- For the enrollment price of $299 you're receiving each lesson for only $5 each + resources, links and more!
- You receive two formal in depth critiques from the instructor.
- Ability to get support and ask instructor questions.
- Access to periodically added new content and bonus lessons!
- Access to private Facebook Group to interact with instructor and fellow students!
- Lifetime access to content with NO TIME LIMIT!
PAYMENT PLAN AVAILABLE (bottom of this page)
- This course offers a monthly payment plan option!
- 4 payments of $75 per month for 4 months.
- Each payment will grant the student access to the content for a period of 30 DAYS. After 30 days, a subsequent payment will be required to continue the course.
- Following the 4th and final payment, student will be granted unlimited access to the course. If you lose access for any reason please contact Leilani@ArtNuVogueU ASAP.
- To enroll in the payment plan scroll to the bottom of this page to purchase!
- Refunds are ONLY given on an individual basis and must meet the following criteria.
- Refunds MUST be requested within 7 business days of received payment.
- Student may not have viewed more that 30% of the course contest.
- If student has already received a "Best in Show" Critique, NO REFUNDS will be given.
- Please review my syllabus and free trial before enrolling! Everything you receive is fully outlined for you.
- I guarantee the highest quality content I can possibly provide, and dedicate my time to giving you the best possible experience! Should you have questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask!
A native of Northern California, Leilani Joy grew up illustrating the world around her. In 2009, she received her Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree from the Academy of Art University, San Francisco where she majored in traditional illustration. Leilani’s work has since been featured in numerous art events and gallery shows worldwide and she has recently become a featured artist at Disney’s Wonderground Gallery in Anaheim, CA. Influenced by Japanese animation, fashion illustration, and pop surrealism her work blends her passions in unique ways. Her emotive long-limbed ladies are brought to life using vivid color, graphic shapes and a variety of materials including acrylic, watercolor, ink and 3D collage. In 2009, Leilani launched her first ever YouTube Channel, Art NuVogue, and she has been sharing her creative process ever since! 7 years and 50,000+ YouTube subscribers later, Leilani's love of creation and desire to educate young artists has inspired her to launch her own online art school, Art NuVogue U!
Questions or More Info! Contact Me: